Protel 2000 Board
The Protel Model 2000 circuit board was manufactured in the early to mid 1990s.
Market price:$199.00 you save $110.00
- 55% less
The Protel Model 2000 circuit board was manufactured in the early to mid 1990s. - Line-Powered, requires no electricity.
- Compatible with most AE / Quadrum / GTE-style payphone housings.
- Programming updates are fully downloadable.
- Crisp, clean voice prompts.
- Includes connection for Protels Electronic Coin Scanner II.
- FCC Registered
Telephone line powered. 42 VDC to 56 VDC
Loop current range: 22 mA to 90 mA
POTS line, (B-1 or COCOT), loop start, standard dial tone 600/120 Hz
Required Housing: AE / Quadrum / GTE-style
Required Dial/Hookswitch Assy: Protel or replica with 25-pin male D-sub connector
Required Coin Acceptor/Validator: Coinco or Imonex (both require trigger switch) or Protel ECS II (no trigger switch or option board required with ECSII) Required Coin Relay/Escrow: 48V Coin Relay/Hopper or 48V Dual Solenoid Assy.
If programming is needed, please also add payphone programming to your order.
- Weight2 lbs
- Extra fields
- Warranty6 months
- Lead TimeUsually ships 1 to 3 business days
- Product TypeCircuit Boards
- Google Product CategoryElectronics > Communications > Telephony > Telephone Accessories
Elcotel Series-5R Board
Market price:$129.00 you save $40.00
- 31% less
Customers who bought this product also bought
Protel 4.8 Volt Battery
JP Magnetic Handset
Customers who viewed this product also bought
Refurbished 2110V Keypad-No PCBOnly 6 left in stock