Payphone Gun Safe
This is a real payphone stripped down to serve as a gun safe.
This is a real payphone stripped down to serve as a gun safe. Includes standard payphone locks and cash box which can hold up to $175 in coins (or anything that fits). The product has options to add high-security locks in place of the standard locks. The high-security locks are drill resistant. There is also an option for a large, powerful gun magnet which will hold just about any pistol against the back of the phone for easy storage and fast access. You can also add the telephone circuit board which will convert the safe to a fully working telephone (no coin operation) and allow the phone to make phone calls. Interior Upper Housing Dimensions: 14.5" x 6.5" x 4.5" Lower Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 5" ** Please Note: In order to make phone calls (with no coin operations needed), you will need the telephone circuit board optional product. In order to receive phone calls, you will need the Ringer + Telephone Circuit Board optional products **Includes T-Key, 1/4 20x3/4" mounting screws, & 1/4x20 mounting studs.
- Weight45 lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H)28 x 12 x 13 inches
- Mounting BackplateNo, Yes (90-12112-00)
- High-Security LocksNo, Yes (GS1000-HS-LOCKS)
- Gun MagnetNo, Yes (GS1000-MAG)
- Telephone Circuit BoardNo, Yes(90-02103-00)
- RingerNo, Yes(98-21000-EB1)
- Extra fields
- Warranty1 Year
- Dimensions28"L x 12"W x 13"H
- Lead TimeUsually ships within 5-7 business days
- Google Product CategoryElectronics > Communications > Telephony > Corded Phones
- ManufacturerG-TEL Enterprises, Inc.
- Aug 9, 2023, 17:15
Have a newer single slot pay phone that was recently in use, in the new york area.
Found one large red metal key on eBay, but have no other keys. Does your site offer any replacement keys? Would hate to have to use a drill on this nice phone.Aug 11, 2023, 16:20
Unfortunately, there are no universal keys for the locks. We sell locks but you would need to get into the phone first.