- 29% less
Market price:$34.95 you save $10.00
- 29% less
The Western Keypad / Hookswitch Assembly is compatible with most Western payphones including Protel 4000/8000 models and Elcotel 5501/5502 models.
The Refurbished Western Dial Keypad / Hookswitch Assembly is compatible with most Western payphones including Protel 4000/8000 models and Elcotel 5501/5502 models. The Western Keypad / Hookswitch Assembly connects the handset, keypad, and hookswitch from the upper housing to the circuit board. This part is an ideal replacement for worn or defective Western keypad and hookswitch units. Its universal design allows connection via modular or spaded handsets. Spade Terminals are easy to identify as opposed to terminal designs on older Western Dial/Hookswitch units.
- High quality metal keypad button and bezel assembly with a high-polished chrome finish.
- Mounting frame is constructed of 1/4" Nylon/Fiberblass mix for added strength.
- Includes a high-quality microswitch assembly.
- Includes a high-polished chrome hookswitch lever.
- Compatible with both modular or spade handset connections.
- Handset terminal connections are easy to identify.
- Compatible with most Western style payphones/circuit boards including Protel 4000/8000/8500 models and Elcotel 5501/5502 models.
- Compatible with most Western/ATT style payphone housings (left side coin slot).