EMS-94 Electret Condenser Microphone
The EMS-94 Electret Condenser Microphone efficiently transmits a pure and clear sound.
The newly improved EMS-94 Electret Condenser Microphone efficiently transmits a pure and clear sound. It has extra sensitivity with better reproduction fidelity. It eliminates the carbon granule packing problem. It is a solid state pre-amplifier that utilizes telephone power. It maintains constant line-level and improves the signal-to-noise ratio in all acoustic communications.
** If replacing a traditional EMS-94 which has a pre-attached xmit cup, you will need to add a 45.8mm xmit cup to support & connect this newer version EMS-94. Also, depending on the type of handset handle you are using, you may need to order a new handset wedge. **
- Type: Electret condenser microphone
- Response: -40 ± 3dB at 1 KHz
- Output Impedance: 1500 ± 300 ohm at 1 KHz
- Operation Voltage: 1.5V to 10V
- Drain Current: Max0.3mA (Supply Volt: 2V)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Above 60 dB
- Weight: 26 grams
- Dimension: (Ø) 45.8 x 38.6mm
- Weight1 lbs
- Extra fields
- Warranty90 Days
- Lead TimeUsually ships in 1 to 3 business days
- Google Product CategoryElectronics > Communications > Telephony > Telephone Accessories
- ManufacturerG-TEL Enterprises, Inc.
- Jim T.Mar 23, 2023, 12:40"Classic" phones (WE 2500 and 2554) with the original T1 carbon transmitters sounded awful running on Ooma VoIP. The audio was low, distorted, and difficult to understand. The electret microphones are crisp and clear.G-Tel EnterprisesMay 10, 2023, 10:56**thank you for taking the time to review our product. We reached out to you - please feel free to contact us directly regarding a resolution for the issue**
- Todd ResnickJan 12, 2021, 12:00Works great as a replacement for any T1 or F1 transmitter element. Replaced the carbon element in a WE 50AL candlestick and it sounds amazing. **Thanks Todd for taking the time to give us a great review and your business support****
- Anthony MerrickJun 5, 2020, 13:00This is the be-all and end-all for phone transmitters. I use these in all the phones I work on, and the transmission quality and volume is loud and crystal clear. I can use early telephone equipment daily, and no one on the other end is the wiser, nor are they subject to any audio that could ever be guessed to not be from finest quality modern phone, when these transmitters are installed in vintage equipment.G-Tel EnterprisesOct 1, 2023, 08:39Easy installation, drop in for most modern equipment, otherwise very minor and reversible adaptation can be made to accommodate these into whatever you may be installing them in.