2110V Printed Circuit Board
The Armored Phone Circuit Board is a replacement main board (PCB) for the Armored Coinless Phone, Bell Style Coinless Phone, and Full Size Coinless Phone.
The 2110V Printed Circuit Board is a replacement main board (PCB) for the 2110V Armored Coinless Phone, Bell Style Coinless Phone, and Full Size Coinless Phone.
- Compatible only with 2110V, 2110V2 and Bell Style Coinless phones
- Compatible with most Carbon or Dynamic handsets
- Includes four screw terminals for spade tip handsets and 4-pin h/s connector for modular handsets
- Compatible with almost any 2-wire Hookswitch unit
- Provides a 7-pin keypad connector
- Provides dual screw terminal or RJ11 connector for telco line connection
- Includes 3 level jumper for handset microphone volume
- Provides connectors for volume control & ringer
Limited availability, product is in End of Life.
Telephone line powered. 24 VDC to 56 VDC. Loop current range: 22 mA to 90 mA. B-1 (POTS) line, loop start, standard dial tone 600/120 Hz
- Weight1 lbs
- Extra fields
- Warranty6 Months
- Dimensions3.75" x 3.75" (9.5 cm x 9.5 cm)
- Lead TimeUsually ships 1 to 3 business days
- Product TypeCircuit Boards
- Google Product CategoryElectronics > Communications > Telephony > Telephone Accessories
- ManufacturerG-TEL Enterprises, Inc.
- Aug 20, 2023, 03:45
Will this board work on a Ernest telephone. Not sure what model it is. Thanks.Aug 21, 2023, 10:23
It will not work with a Ernest Telephone.