A butt-set is used to test the telephone line at selective points such as the telco NID box or where the line connects to the payphone.
A butt-set is used to test the telephone line at selective points such as the telco NID box or where the line connects to the phone or payphone. The butt-set can also be used to monitor a phones activity on the line such as dial outpulsing.
- Integrated circuit design
- Tone (DTMF) or pulse (Rotary)
- Line powered for talk, monitor or dialing function
- Built-in ringer
- Built-in polarity guard
- Last number redial
- Mute button. This button operates only as long as user keeps it depressed
- Includes polarity test. LED lights up green when polarity is correct
- Talk/Mon (monitor) switch (MON position allows line monitoring without disruption)
- Weight4 lbs
- Extra fields
- Warranty1 year
- Dimensions3" x 9" x 2 1/2"
- Lead TimeUsually ships in 1 to 3 business days
- Product TypeAccessories
- Google Product CategoryElectronics > Communications > Telephony > Telephone Accessories
- ManufacturerG-TEL Enterprises, Inc.